Monday 25 June 2007

The Subway Fresh Diet

It really works!! I have been living on the Chicken Breast Lite Lunch meal option (pictured). It's £2.99, which is dirt cheap (under $10 AUD) and it's quick and easy. And with only 5.2 grams of fat you're laughing. Consume one a day to start with, more if your budget allows it.

After 3 weeks of living on this diet I have successfully lost 3.5 kilos. You also need to be working a waitering job that has you on your feet all day, combined with a maximum of 5 hours sleep a night and you too can lose weight just as easily as I have. But don't worry, you can easily add Carbs to this diet simply by drinking beer (I have chosen this option, regularly too I might add). You can regulate your Carb intake with the number of Pints that you consume in a sitting.

Note.. Don't try what I did last week and get the whole weeks Carb intake in one Sunday afternoon sitting, and miss the last Tube home...or it's the Night Bus for you!! (Read previous Blog)

No comments: